Friday, September 01, 2006

How Invigorating!!!

WOW! One thing about moving... you have the chance to go through all your old things, and get rid of all the things you do not use, want, or otherwise remember you owned, because you are forced to move things that you forgot were there.

With the recent dramatic change in my appearance, I was able to shed one entire closet of clothes, just for the sheer fact that they were TOO BIG! What an awesome feeling!!!! Nothing like saying "Well, TOO SKINNY for that one!" Whew Hew!

Feeling good! :) Those of you that know me, know how it has impacted my life! :) What woman does not want to be a M.I.L.F? Yes from the 30 something's' favorite... American Pie! LOL! I think I am cuter than Stiffler's mom...Is that SO wrong? She has a weird look to her. Like every woman, I want to be Catherine Zeta-Jones, or Elizabeth Hurley HOT! Who doesn't like to walk into a room and hear a "DAMN SON!" every once in a while... usually it has nothing to do with me, but we like to pretend right ladies. LOL!

So back to the life altering trash fest called moving...
Oh, and Fellas...If you think she is HOT, tell her! We like that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home