Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life...or Something like it...

Is Chivalry dead? No, it is just a rare jewel. There are men out there that still have that hopeless romantic in them. But, what do they want? I do not think that I can believe men when they say trust me. Why should I? Why should women? We are told again and again, trust me, blah, blah, blah... I do not trust men anymore than a stranger trusts anyone... You tell me why I should, and I will consider it.

School... How do you balance? How does an individual work 65+ hours a week, take 12 hours a week in classes, try to eat right, exercise, raise children, do homework, participate in the community, serve on committees, help kids with homework, keep house, do yard work, get rest, and maintain sanity all in an average week? It is difficult, but hell... it is easier than finding a man worth his salt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shumpy said...

ah! My once a month poster.

Hey! Don't judge all of my gender based on a couple bad apples in the bunch.

'sides that who's helpin' ya with your bookreport?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home